Monday, August 31, 2009

Uppercase Living AWESOME deal

So Uppercase Living is running a promotion right now that I wanted to tell all my closest friends about. I don't always put stuff like this on my blog but this one is honestly, too good to pass up.
The promotion is the Buy Two, Get One FREE!!!!!! Holy cow. Purchase any two items from August 5 to September 10 and you’ll get an additional item of equal or lesser value free. The best part is that it can be ANY item Uppercase Living offers such as the new Fall/Winter
accessories, expressions and embellishments, Chalk Wall kits and theme packs, or even a MyDesign Suite™ custom expression. Plus there is no limit to the number of FREE items
you can get! Seriously? Told you it was too good to pass up!!
If you want more information just go to www.uppercaseliving.com. Don't forget this promo ends on September 10th so you better hurry.

4 comments:

Bev Dahl said...

Hey Jaron.. sounds like something I can't miss out on! Thank you for sharing this valuable information and I am going to that website now to see what I can get for FREE! I love free.

Twila said...

Already got mine! and it was a great deal, even includes designs you make yourself!!!

stampsany1 said...

Jaron:

Here is a question probably only you could answer... Does UL's chocolate brown match SU's? I like the tree from SU! but the birds from UL.... Or, is there an UL color you woudl suggest to ccor. w/ the SU! Tree in brown?

Thanks for the info. on the sale -- I always loive a sale.
So glad life is good for you & your fam!!!

Dawn

stampsany1 said...

seriously? The typos?????