Monday, August 24, 2009

OH FINE... I will update!

Thanks for waiting patiently for me to post again. Wow, life got crazy for a moment but I have a minute to update.

August 21st was my bday! What fun. My UL peeps took me to breakfast at IHOP and I advised them I only had one birthday request: It was for everyone to take motorboating pictures while we were at IHOP. For motorboating you take a picture while you are breathing out through your mouth like a horse; you know- while your lips are just a flappin'. Thank you mates for obliging me. Here are the pics (please don't be mad):
Rachel /Amanda
Katie /Brandi
Lisa /Christina
And one of my sweet Tito (Coltin). I swear his mouth was made for these. I find pictures that he has taken of himself on my camera and cell phone EVERY day!

12 comments:

Julie Davison said...

You are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday from a Stampin Up demonstrator!!! We miss you bunches...

Terry Molineux said...

Happy Birthday Jaron....please know that you were very missed at convention this year. It wasn't the same without you!!!! Looks like you had a great day!

Kim said...

That is so funny! It was fun seeing you and Teresa at the school tonight. I'm so excited that Kristen and Coltin are in the same class! Happy birthday!

Simmy Ogg said...

This is hysterical and totally something I would do. Looks like you got in with a fun group of people to put up with your antics. Next time you have to do pics with your nose pulled up with scotch tape up to your forehead. Those are classic. Used to do those a lot on company time when I was working! hahaa.

stampersim said...

This is a test to see if my blog shows up now. It didn't show up as a link on my last reply.

Linda Lou said...

Aaah ... those were the days! How I miss you. And Happy Birthday yesterday. Remember last year, how I decorated your desk and you were kinda, sorta mad at me???? Miss you! Lou

Queen of Feisty said...

Ha ha! Thanks for sharing Jaron! We do love when you update! I know with a crazy life, blogging seems to be the least important. So thank you!

Happy Belated Birthday!

A SU! demo,
Queen of Feisty

Twila said...

Happy Birthday Jaron! Love the pictures!

Cindy Major said...

You are just hilarious...

Best birthday wishes to you! I hope you had a good one and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous year for you!

Cindy

P.S. I second what the others said - you were missed at Convention!

Anonymous said...

Just think...a year ago that would have been my pic being posted! I guess not being your co-worker isn't that bad after all!!! I don't mean that AT ALL! I really miss you and Lou every day! Hope your b-day was a good one! Keep in touch! ~Lola O'Hatton

Shannon said...

I have to 2nd Lola on that one...every word! :)And seriously--I've created a monster! :) Coltin does indeed have a gift....he's almost as good as Ms. Backstitch!