Tuesday, June 24, 2008
But seriously, does De Anna really need to cry in every single episode? UGH! You know how people get that really weird "cry face" well this girl has definitely got one. I enjoy watching the show but find myself making those fake gagging faces every time the water works starts up.
Am I just totally insensitive or is anyone else getting a bit weary of the tears?
How are you rooting for on the Bachelorette? Graham (too bad), Jeremy, Jason or Jesse? I myself am totally cheering on Jason- even though I think DeAnna could walk all over him?
Respond with your vote, and why, and we will compare notes.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
My little twin "Tito", Coltin- What a ladies man. He is devilishly handsome, witty, a brilliant little mathematician (gets that from his mother) and quite a soccer player. Would stay in the shower all day long if the hot water didn't run out. He is smart which is great, unless he feels the need to correct you when you have spoken incorrectly about something :) He is my best little man!
I have been blessed greatly (though I find I am having to remind myself of that more and more as they get older and even more sassy)!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Top Ten Vice-Presidential Candidates
10. Bob Barker - we would even let him carry around an ultra-skinny microphone to speak into at all times, supply him with mega bronzer, and have his name announced every time he "comes on down" to a legislative session.
9. Tyra Banks- Everytime they asked her for a comment she would just simply reply "That is FIERCE"!
8. Mike Tyson- If the President, or anyone else, gets out of line he can just bite them.
7. Jeff Gordon- everytime a bill was passed he would spray down everyone on the Senate floor with champagne to celebrate.
6. Martha Stewart- the Capitol Building will get a well deserved make over with all the extra time she has (everyone knows the VP doesn't do much anyway-kidding). Perhaps she could make themed rooms in the whtte house like a jungle room, french cottage, or an old mining lodge and then rent out the rooms to guest. Oh wait- that last idea was already done by the Clinton's.
5. Simon Cowell- because he would have no problem telling the President when he is being "an idiot", "unbearable", "the worst ever", "annoying", or "absolutely dreadful". And he would just look away and not feel like he had to apologize for it.
4. Elmer Fudd- because he carries a gun too and could just as easily take a shot at his good buddies like Dick Cheney did.
3. Oprah Winfrey- it is inevitable, she is taking over the world anyway. So why not give her another channel to do so. (no hate mail here, I quite like Oprah)
2. Ellen De Generes- because this country needs a good laugh from time to time. Wouldn't she be great to send to other countries to negotiate us and others out of war.
1. Warren Jeffs- he seems to be keeping thousands of women quite happy on the YFZ ranch. Why not let him take a stab at keeping the rest of the nation happy too. Plus he would have to work for some of the money he is currently making off of the government.
Anyway, it is all meant in good fun. Feel free to leave me a comment with a few names that you would include -even though most of you won't :)