Friday, September 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SOPHIE

My little baby Sophie turned five this week! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend! So here is my Sophie Top Ten things I love about her:
  1. She is little!!! No surprise there.
  2. She loves to sing all day long.
  3. She says some of the strangest yet ridiculously funny things ever.
  4. She loves to be with Malorie.
  5. She has the cutest haircut, perfect for her.
  6. She comes into our room in the middle of the night and makes a bed on our floor without us knowing.
  7. She loves to play outside.
  8. She loves anything High School Musical
  9. She is learning how to play the piano.
  10. She is more than a blessing in our lives. God loved us enough to send her to us, and I will almost always be grateful for that even when she is a teen!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Sophie- You need to blog more of the funny things she says. She's a crack up :) Have fun celebrating this weekend.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Sophie!!!

Jaron, I love your new UL videos! I am so excited you have joined the company!

Mandi said...

My kids make those beds on the floor in the middle of then night too! Love it!

Happy Birthday sweet angel!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, miss hearing from and about you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!

Carrie Cudney said...

You're such a cute dad - What a great list! I hope she had a great birthday!