My brilliant work pal Shannon started a Top Ten Tuesday on her blog. I am totally going to steal, I mean, add to that idea. I missed it yesterday but I am going to throw it on here today. Drum roll please....
TOP TEN FAVORITE TV SHOWS- CURRENT
10. NBA play off's- not as fun without my jazz, but still exciting to watch
9. Funniest Home Videos- especially the clips where people get hurt. I know that is sick, but if you are also honest with yourself, then you know that those ones are much more funny. And sadly- even when older people fall- I am sick -what is wrong with me???
8. One Tree Hill- A teen-ish show
7. Bachelor/ Bachelorette
6. Dancing with the Stars- loved this season the most- Kristi Yamaguchi rocks.
5. Gossip Girl- another teen show. I need help!
4. American Idol- best season yet
3. So You Think You Can Dance- except for the guy that danced in his "skivies" last week.
2. Brothers & Sisters- I love this crazy little family. So much drama, hilarious moments, family bonding. Slightly reminds me of my own family. But we just might have it a little more together than them.
1. America's next Top Model- How can you go wrong with this show. Loved that Whitney won this year (see my first blog entry).
Feel free to comment back and add your favorite shows!