Monday, July 20, 2009

Winder Weekend

Last weekend the Winder's got together for our annual Winder Weeked. My parents, brother and sisters and their familes all met in St George Utah. It was fabulous. The guys went golfing one morning, so this girls went the next morning for pedicures. It was AWESOME. Of course it was a sweltering heat the whole time of about 105 degrees. I was LOVING the heat but I am pretty sure I was the only one. Thank heaven there was a pool that we rarely got out of. Here is some pics:

6 comments:

Terri Mongeon said...

How FUN! It looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for shating the photos. Our family would never do something like this...we'd end up killing eachother. LOL

ClistyB said...

hey I recognize that place. WorldMark, right? We go there each year, too. People are nice, pools are pretty good, too.

Dixie Finn said...

What a great trip. The kidders are all tuckered out. I'm glad you had a good time.

Becky Pond said...

Awe, this TOTALLY makes me miss the Winder fam! Give your parents hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

oh my I love love love the pic of the kids asleep in the car.....boy they had fun!Jaron congrats on your idol loss too!

Lynne said...

Beautiful sunset, and beautiful kids!!!! You were sorely missed at convention, but I am so glad that you are happy with your new job!
Also, congratulations for getting out there with all those teenagers. It's a young person's world.
Good luck with the veggies, from another puffy adult.