Thursday, February 11, 2010

Uppercase Living Vinyl Borders

I have been traveling all over the USA visiting our Uppercase Living Demonstrators and have loved every minute getting to meet and see them. There have been so many old friends that I have also been able to connect with that were also previously with Stampin' Up! that are now Demonstrators for Uppercase Living. I cannot wait to be able to see our Demonstrators at our Leadership training next month in Tampa....bring on the sun baby!!!
One product I love that our company has right now are the Borders. I attached some pics below for your viewing pleasure. These large borders are easily pieced together to fit any space, as you can see in the pics.
I LOVE this stuff. If you do also, you can go to uppercaseliving.com to see many more ideas and a plethora of vinyl expressions. I truly am blesseed to work for a company where I love going to work each day- Not everyone can say that! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed hearing from you, so glad you love your job! Keep smiling! Deb

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to see you having so much fun....do you have a person email that I can get in touch with you from?

Christine said...

Jaron.. I am so happy that you found another job that you love! I miss you dearly in this stampin up journey that I am taking and I am sure that I am not alone in saying this. You are truly missed! At least I have memories of our chats together from your time in hawaii!
Smooches
Christine

StampingBetty said...

we miss you so much Jaron! glad to see you are doing well!

Kristine Shaw said...

Jaron,

I used to be a SU demo and I want to buy three letters that are in the classic alphabet however in true SU fashion they are retired, can you tell me what uppercase living letters are the closest as I only need three upper case C R A
Thanks for your time. KrisKreations@hvc.rr.com

~ j said...

I know it's not really relevant to this particular post, but i didn't know how to let you know... i am going to a su regional this weekend, i am so sad that you won't be there. it won't be the same without you!

Anonymous said...

Jaron I saw you at the Orlando SU regionals and when I got home found your blog and added it to my favorites. We moved from Georgia to Hawaii and today I was introduced to UL. Imagine my happy surprise to see you on the demo videos! It was like seeing an old friend (though we've never met)! I had already decided to also become a UL demo (still with SU!), but seeing you with the company made me that much more sure! I am so happy you made it through all the layoffs and are now with the new company I am about to join. I hope UL knows what a great person they have in you! Maybe I will see you with UL someday! Thanks for the smile! -Shannon

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you haven't posted in so long. I hope nothing is wrong. I can't believe your kids got ugly or anything, so how about an update - please.

gream said...

Our Online Metrics Website "Six Clubs Six" has a lot of online games. Every game has come into contact with the intention of playing online gambling games very much. The player of all games has come together to create a desire to play the game online to measure the abundance of online games wherever you are. Golden slot We also have a way of playing the game online to win a lot. Gclub69 to all participants can join the game to create a lot of online games. Game fans have come to join the craze for playing online games and met with all the greatest thirst. We also have a way of playing online gambling games. สล็อต It is ready to help make every user of the game has come to the fun of playing online gambling games. Each player can choose to play the most casual gambling games online.